In helping several organisation recently create their service catalogs (catalogues) I did lots of online research and found a lot of great service catalog examples published online, along with some key books and presentations.
I’ve started compiling this list to help you create your own catalog:
- Stanford University IT Services (one of the better examples)
- Pink Elephant Blog article (collection of links from Feb 2007, some broken)
- The Service Catalog (A Practitioner Guide) (Van Haren) by Mark O’Loughlin
- Defining IT Success through the Service Catalog (Pink Publishing) by Rodrigo Flores, Bill Fine, Troy DuMoulin
- A Study Guide to Service Catalogue (TSO) by Hank Marquis
- Building an ITIL Compliant Service Catalog Webinar – Part 1 (13:38) and Part 2 (13:36) by Ron Hill of Rightstar (Jan 26, 2012)